CX-1 MYD / Non-MYD Digital Hybrid Retinal Camera
The CX-1 combines Myd and Non-Myd technologies in one simple, compact digital system.
Impressive features include:
- Five standard photography modes (Color, FA, Red-free, Cobalt, FAF)
- FAF (Fundus Autofluorescence) photography for both Myd and Non-Myd modes
- Advanced Stereo Image Management is provided with the PC software
- Canon EOS camera technology, with its renowned image processing capabilities, is adapted exclusively for medical use in CX-1. Image quality is unsurpassed.
- Digital management of all images is accomplished by the Canon ImageSpectrum software system. The DICOM or XML/JPEG compliant network interface enables easy integration with Electronic Medical Records.
- New sleek and compact design. Easy to operate.